Wednesday, June 4, 2014

CHOPPED MY HAIR OFF


                                                           Pants from H&M // Sweater from H&M men 

Just a really quick update guys. I'm super busy at the moment since the end of this school year is near and there's a million things that I need to finish before summer holiday's. Just a few more weeks and then my internship is over and I can relax for 8 weeks. I don't know if I told you guys already but I'm doing my internship at the head office of Paris2day. I've joined their Marketing team since February, and now it's all coming to an end.They are a pretty cool clothing store, so you should definitely check them out! I also write articles on their blog page. So check that out as well!! 

Oh and yes, I chopped my hair off & I love it. 


STAY AWESOME xxx

Make sure to follow me on INSTAGRAM for more fun!                            




                                       INSTAGRAM |  FACEBOOK BLOGLOVIN


15 comments:

  1. love this photo! :)

    http://dotsandlaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit!
    http://sweetmona.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great look... so simple and very chic :-)

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. great with your new hair!!
    you look like a model
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new haircut is stunning x you look like a model !! I'm soo jealous. I've recently started a blog of my own and if you are interested you're very welcome to visit. I'm in desperate need of some followers! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have several Office 2013 keys (Outlook, Publisher, Access, Word, etc.) tied to one Microsoft account and need help finding just one product key online? Buy Microsoft Office 2013 product key and activate all the products on one PC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice hair :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : M&M FASHION BITES
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  9. NIce hair.
    Your pic is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Find your blog so great, 
    pretty pictures and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11.  I always love the images you share.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful pictures! ;) love your blog, very good inspiration ♡
    Shop Best yet Cheap homecoming dresses

    ReplyDelete