Thursday, November 12, 2015

Grow up!



Hi guys! Guess who's back? I'm sure you're all wondering what happened to me and my blog. Well... I guess life happened. I got super busy with school and being a good student. (ha!) And now... that's all over. I officially graduated my Marketing & Communication study this October. Ready to be a grown up, with a real job at a fancy office somewhere. That's what I thought. Turns out It's not so easy to get a job these days. With all this free time on my hand I think a lot;I What am I truly passionate about? What kind of job will make me happy for the rest of my life? And you know what? I have no freaking idea. I always thought that "grown ups" had their life together and knew exactly what they wanted. I'm 23 now and I think about "life" more than ever. I decided to look at my "old blog" that was floating around on the internet somewhere and realized that I wanted to write again, take photo's again and make inspirational post. About life, about fashion, about food, about interior, about everything that I love. So that's what I'm going to do. No matter what my day job will be like, I'll try to keep up with the things that I'm most passionate about; writing, blogging and creating


STAY AWESOME xxx 


INSTAGRAMwww.instagram.com/xPeach |  FACEBOOK BLOGLOVIN


15 comments:

  1. I love the red dress,and it is very fashionable and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are stunning! Love the lipstick, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on having graduated with expertise in marketing and communication!
    You look gorgeous in your photo at the top of the post!
    Best wishes for success, happiness and fulfilment with your writing, blogging and creating!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete